CANYONING CAN BE ENJOYED ALL YEAR ROUND
A unique natural environment, made of spectacular abseils on marble-white rock.
Duration of the canyon: 3,5 ore
Total duration: 3,5-4,5 ore
Approach hike: 30 min
Return hike: 10 minuti
Highest abseils: 20 m
Period: November – March
We will meet up in Resceto, at the meeting point that our guides will specify, prepare all the material for the activity, and after a hike on one of the most evocative trails in the area, we will enter the canyon bed.
Canal Pianone is a dry canyon, aside from a few pools where there is water all year round, and where we will barely get our feet wet.
For general information regarding this activity, download the briefing and the activity sheet.
Per le informazioni generali sull’attività scarica il briefing e la scheda attività.
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED AND INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Descender, safety slings and carabiners*
- group materials (ropes, first aid kit)
- *All Collective and Personal Protection Equipment used is conformant to current standards
WHAT TO BRING?
- Polyester thermal shirt (base layer) to wear under the wetsuit,
- Gym/hiking shoes to wear into the canyon (they will get wet)
- No rings on fingers.
- If you wear eyeglasses, find a way to tie them on to avoid losing them; if you wear contact lenses, it is best if they are of the single-use type, and bring a spare pair!
- A plastic bag to use for your shoes, socks and everything else that will be wet after the descent.
- Canyoning boots can be rented at 10€ per person, to be requested when booking the descent.
Before entering the canyon, you will be briefed and instructed regarding:
- the objective and subjective risks that may be encountered in the canyon relating to the environment and the activity.
- the conduct required to ensure personal and group safety
- the descent techniques, as described in the documents titled “briefing” and “activity sheet “, that may be downloaded from this site
- conduct relating to safeguarding the environment.
You will be accompanied by professional, expert Canyon Guides, with certification issued by the Italian Association of Canyon Guides or with equivalent certification.
Recommended age: from 9 years and up*
* minors must be accompanied by at least one parent or other adult to whom they have been entrusted. In the latter case, parental authorization is required for the minor to participate in the activity.
Are you a group of at least 11 paying participants? Contact us for a special price!
- Good overall health
- No heart, respiratory or allergic issues that are incompatible with physical exertion and with the canyoning environment.
DISCOVER OUR CANYONING CENTER
at Fabbriche di Vallico, everything you need to experience an adventure