Francia Canyoning trip
Departure: 2 June Morning
Return: 4 June evening
Means of transport: Cars
Price: 300€ per person
Includes: Guide and equipment (harness, helmet, headlamp, two-piece 5mm wetsuit) for the three scheduled canyons
The fee does not include travel, food + accommodation
2-4 June 2023
Clue du Riolan
WHERE YOU SLEEP
independently, in local excursions.
WHERE TO EAT
where and how we like, we will decide at the moment.
HOW WE GET TO FRANCE
we can leave Tuscany together or find ourselves either halfway to make the journey together or directly on site the same morning.
at the time of booking the guides will give you the exact MEETING POINT
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
€300 + travel + food and accommodation
What the fee includes: three beautiful gorges + our expenses + the material needed to carry out the activity.
also when we meet we will make an initial common fund for all common expenses (petrol, food, etc.)
IT IS POSSIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ONE OR MORE ACTIVITY DAYS
3 DAYS 300€
2 DAYS 240€
1 DAY €140
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED AND INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 5 mm neoprene isothermal wetsuit
- Helmet* complete with light system
- Harness *
- Descender, lanyards and safety carabiners*
- Common material (ropes, first aid kit)
*all the Individual and collective Protection Devices used comply with current regulations
WHAT TO BRING?
- A polyester thermal shirt to put under the wetsuit.
- Swimming suit.
- Sneakers/trekking shoes to enter the water and socks to get wet.
- No hand rings.
- Those who wear glasses will have to fix them to the head to avoid losing them,
- those who use contact lenses, preferably the disposable type with a spare pair.
- A plastic bag for storing shoes, socks and anything else that will get wet after the experience.
Before entering the canyon you will be informed about the objective characteristics and risks of the canyon,
on the behaviors to adopt for the safety of all and for the respect of the environment.
You will also be trained on rope maneuvers if necessary.
knowing how to swim, or the absence of fear of water using the life vest (to be requested at the time of booking)
the absence of cardiac and/or respiratory pathologies that are not compatible with physical effort.