TURRITE DI SAN ROCCO INTEGRALE
THE PERFECT INTRODUCTION TO CANYONING
Duration of the canyon: 3 ore circa
Total duration: 3,30 ore
Navetta: 10 minuti
Approach hike: 15 minuti
Return hike: 0 minuti
N. of obligatory abseils: 3 the highest is 9 m.
Price**: 55€ fino a 13 anni, 65€ da 14 anni
Period: da Aprile – Ottobre
From our Canyoning Center, a 10 minute drive will take us to the lower parking site. Here, we will leave dry clothing and a towel. Then another short drive will take us to the higher parking site, from where a 10 minute walk will lead us to the canyon entry point. After the safety and activity briefing, we will finally enter the canyon. The canyon descent unfolds with small slides, a few jumps (from up to 8 meters high, but never obligatory), slides and pools to swim across. There are a total of three abseils.
We will be in a beautiful wilderness setting, perfect for a first experience and to discover the world of CANYONING. Once we reach the vehicle/s that we have left at the lower parking site, we can change into our dry clothes and head for home.
No knowledge of abseiling and rope techniques is required.
For general information regarding this activity, download the briefing and the activity sheet.
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED AND INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Isothermal wet suit in 5mm neoprene
- Lifejacket flotation device * (to be requested and booked in advance)
- Descender, safety slings and carabiners*
- group materials (ropes, first aid kit)
- *All Collective and Personal Protection Equipment used is conformant to current standards
WHAT TO BRING?
- Polyester thermal shirt (base layer) to wear under the wetsuit,
- Bathing suit,
- Gym/hiking shoes to wear into the canyon (they will get wet)
- No rings on fingers.
- If you wear eyeglasses, find a way to tie them on to avoid losing them; if you wear contact lenses, it is best if they are of the single-use type, and bring a spare pair!
- A plastic bag to use for your shoes, socks and everything else that will be wet after the descent.
- Canyoning boots can be rented at 10€ per person, to be requested when booking the descent.
Before entering the canyon, you will be briefed and instructed regarding:
- the objective and subjective risks that may be encountered in the canyon relating to the environment and the activity.
- the conduct required to ensure personal and group safety
- the descent techniques, as described in the documents titled “briefing” and “activity sheet “, that may be downloaded from this site
- conduct relating to safeguarding the environment.
You will be accompanied by professional, expert Canyon Guides, with certification issued by the Italian Association of Canyon Guides or with equivalent certification.
Recommended age: from 9 years and up*
* minors must be accompanied by at least one parent or other adult to whom they have been entrusted. In the latter case, parental authorization is required for the minor to participate in the activity.
Are you a group of at least 11 paying participants? Contact us for a special price!
- Good overall health
- Knowing how to swim or, alternatively, ok with using a flotation vest (to be requested on booking)
- Not afraid of water.
- No heart, respiratory or allergic issues that are incompatible with physical exertion and with the canyoning environment.
DISCOVER OUR CANYONING CENTER
In Fabbriche di Vallico, everything you need to live an adventure.