POOLS OF WATER LIKE EMERALDS SET IN STONE
Duration of the Canyon: 4 h
Total Duration: 5-6 ore
Approarch Hike : 45 min
Return Hike: 10 min
Highest Abseil : 15 m
Price: 70€ Up to 13 years old, 75€ from 14 years and up
Period: April – October
From the meeting point, with as few vehicles as possible, we will continue on to the parking site. Here we will leave towels and dry clothes. Hoisting our canyoning packs, we will hike for 45 minutes to reach the canyon entry point. Briefing, and off we go.
For general information regarding this activity, download the briefing and the activity sheet.
No knowledge of abseiling and rope techniques is required.
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED AND INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Isothermal wet suit in 5mm neoprene
- Lifejacket flotation device * (to be requested and booked in advance)
- Descender, safety slings and carabiners*
- group materials (ropes, first aid kit)
- *All Collective and Personal Protection Equipment used is conformant to current standards
WHAT TO BRING?
- Polyester thermal shirt (base layer) to wear under the wetsuit,
- Bathing suit,
- Gym/hiking shoes to wear into the canyon (they will get wet)
- No rings on fingers.
- If you wear eyeglasses, find a way to tie them on to avoid losing them; if you wear contact lenses, it is best if they are of the single-use type, and bring a spare pair!
- A plastic bag to use for your shoes, socks and everything else that will be wet after the descent.
- Canyoning boots can be rented at 10€ per person, to be requested when booking the descent.
Before entering the canyon you will be informed and trained on:
the objective and subjective risks encountered in the canyon environment and in canyoning activities.
the behaviors to be followed for personal and group safety
the progression techniques, as described on the documents called “briefing” and “form”, downloadable on this site
on behaviors to respect the environment.
You will be accompanied by professionals, experienced Canyon guides, with a diploma from the Italian Canyon Guide Association or with equivalent qualifications
Recommended age: from 12 years *
* minors must be accompanied by at least one parent or another adult to whom they have been entrusted. In the latter case, parental authorization is required so that the minor can carry out the activity
are you at least 11 paying? contact us for a custom rate
- Good overall health
- Knowing how to swim or, alternatively, ok with using a flotation vest (to be requested on booking)
- Not afraid of water.
- No heart, respiratory or allergic issues that are incompatible with physical exertion and with the canyoning environment.
Rio Lerca Ci incontreremo c/o il supermercato Ekom via Francia,28 16011 Arenzano (Genova)
DISCOVER OUR CANYONING CENTER
In Fabbriche di Vallico, everything you need to live an adventure.