SWITZERLAND Canyoning trip
Departure: 28 July
Ritorno: 30 July
Means of transport : Car
Price: 340€ € Per person for 3 days 270€ per person for 2 days
Includes: Guide and equipment (harness, helmet, headlamp, two-piece 5 mm wetsuit) for the three planned canyons
The fee does not include travel, food + accommodatio
28 – 30 July 2023
- Gondo o Lodrino
- Osogna o Cresciano
- Iragna o Pontirone
WHERE WE SLEEP
independently, in a B&B or in a hotel
WHERE WE EAT
where and how we like, we will decide at the moment.
HOW WE GET TO FRANCE
we can leave together from Tuscany or find ourselves either halfway to make the journey together or directly on site that morning.
at the time of booking the guides will give you the exact MEETING POINT
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
€ 340 3 days + travel + accommodation and meals
€ 270 2 days + travel + accommodation and meals
What the fee includes: three beautiful gorges + our expenses + the material needed to carry out the activity.
also when we meet we will make an initial common fund for all common expenses (gasoline, food, etc.)
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED AND INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 5 mm neoprene isothermal wetsuit
- Helmet * complete with light system
- Harness *
- Descender, lanyards and safety carabiners *
- Common material (ropes, first aid kit)
* all the Personal and Collective Protection Devices used comply with the regulations in force
WHAT TO BRING?
- A polyester thermal shirt to put under the wetsuit.
- Sneakers / trekking shoes to enter the water and socks to get wet.
- No rings on the hands.
- Who wears glasses will have to make sure to fix them to the head to avoid losing them, who uses contact lenses, better if the disposable type with a spare pair.
- A plastic bag for storing shoes, socks and anything else that will be wet after the experience.
Before entering the canyon you will be informed about the characteristics and objective risks of the canyon,
on the behaviors to be followed for the safety of all and for respect for the environment.
You will also be trained in rope maneuvers if necessary.
- a good and normal state of health
- knowing how to swim, or the absence of fear of water using the life vest (to be requested at the time of booking)
- the absence of cardiac and / or respiratory diseases that are not compatible with physical exertion.